If you have already been served with a lawsuit, you need immediate help. Please provide the information below and call our office. Once you have been served, you have a limited amount of time to file a response with the court and send a copy to the plaintiff or the plaintiff's attorney. DO NOT DELAY!

Call our office at:   (770) 955-1948

Your Name *
Your Name
Phone No.
Phone No.
Service of Lawsuit *
Are you sure of the date on which you were served? Indicate by checking the appropriate box and provide the date (or estimated date) of service below.
Date of Service *
Date of Service
The date on which you were served (or your best estimate).
List all plaintiffs if more than one.
List all defendants if more than one.
Briefly describe the claims alleged by the Plaintiff and include how you were served with the Summons and Complaint.
In which court was the case filed?
The county (or federal district) in which the case was filed.
The name of the lawyer and the law firm. If there is no lawyer, please state "none".
Were any other documents included with the lawsuit, such as interrogatories, affidavits, discovery, etc.
Upload Documents
Have you uploaded or faxed the lawsuit documents?
Disclaimer *
NOTE: The use of this form or any email for communication with the firm or any of its lawyers does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Meyer & Bardill does not represent you until you have signed an engagement letter. You are responsible for filing the appropriate response with the court unless we agree in writing to represent you.